Learn directly from Rick Capozzi, a highly evaluated, international speaker and presentation coach who delivers as many as 160 presentations per year, how he cut his preparation time by 75%. He did this while making his delivery more engaging and impactful resulting in innovative change. In this 90-minute webcast, Capozzi explains the development and delivery techniques that aid in longer term retention and application of your new skills.
- Review techniques to significantly reduce presentation preparation time and anxiety
- Utilize mind mapping to be able to “see” your presentation and reduce or eliminate your need for notes
- Assess how to modify your presentation on the fly to fit almost any mix of people and situation that may arise
- Determine when (and when not) to incorporate technology
- Share best presentation practices
- Interpret the listener’s nonverbal feedback you are receiving and adjust accordingly
Original presentation date: Nov. 5, 2014
Education Points 0.2
About the instructor
Rick Capozzi has been delivering personal growth and development training as well as providing global marketing services since 1991. A native of Franklin, Penn., Capozzi earned his bachelor's degree in Communication from Clarion University of Pennsylvania. During his tenure at The Pennsylvania State University as a Learning Strategist with the Human Resource Development Center, he designed and or developed some of the department’s most popular programs. His travels have taken him to South America, Mexico, Canada, and Japan, throughout Europe and to all but 7 states in the USA. Capozzi has worked with small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, elementary schools through higher education, local churches to international ministries, and individuals to entire companies. His focus is primarily with “soft skills” such as nonverbal communication, creative problem solving, and time management. Capozzi has taught both seminars and webinars for GCSAA.
Member price: Free
Nonmember price: $60